Friday, September 28, 2012

"LE MACARON MIAMI" OPENS!

It's official, Le Macaron, Miami, is opened! 

  I just made my way back to the east coast, this passed Tuesday, and little did I know their store had opened that very next day! I guess they knew I had caught that macaron fever and was ready to open! Thanks to my sister, Sylvia for the great news, I was able to make it out there today! 

   I figured I might as well share the great news sooner, rather than later! When I first heard about this place, I thought it was the brand from Le Boudoir, although the same name-- it's not! So forgive me if I confused you all from the previous post, I've already corrected it! 
Beautiful assortment of their macarons.

   Lets get right down to the nitty gritty!

   They have a great assortment of flavors! The moment I walked in I was intrigued by the, Basil White Chocolate Ganache! Amazing. I saw collaborations of flavors like this in New York. I mean Paris Laduree shops takes risk in their flavors, just like this place! 


   I  got talkin' with Agnes and Quentin Garrigou, a very sweet and personable married couple from France, and they told me how they don't use any extracts! They in corporate all their flavors from crushing and grinding! That is tedious, time consuming, but makes a world of difference in flavor! They even told me about their catering side, and brought a beautiful tier of macarons!


Sightsee next the the Eiffel Tower ;)


MMmm MMmm GOOD!
Gorgeous vibrant color!
    Not only do they have macarons, but delectable chocolates by "Norman Love" (12 flavors) and to top it off, you can get gelato (12 flavors)! I tried pistachio, creamy heavenly goodness! I'm curious to try their pink champagne flavor. 

   



   I'm pretty sure I'm going to be one of their regulars! Be sure to visit them in South Miami, 5811 Sunset Drive.

Congrats and Happy Opening, Le Macaron, Miami !

     -Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment