Friday, September 7, 2012

ALWAYS... AN INTRODUCTION.


              My birthday is right around the corner and I got this itch to do something different. It seems as if everyone is either blogging, Tweeting, or Facebooking. Now with the two latest programs, Instagram and Pinterest, I find myself inspired by the photo's of food I've taken and yummy treats I've pinned.  

      My blog is called "There's always time to eat... ( the in-between of a busy artist's life)", I'm an artist (focusing more on acting and singing) living in Miami, Fl who acts like a gypsy traveling from city to city,suburb to suburb. Even though sometimes work hours can be grueling, you bet I will treat myself to a good meal, snack, or drink! That's what this blog is going to thrive on! Nothing too in depth on the industry (my friends have blogs that I follow with all that info along with inspirational stories, if you are interested. Curious as to what projects I'm involved in or want a more personal bio please visit, www.CaroPozo.com).
   
      I love what I do and I love it even more when I get to travel for it. Even if traveling consist of going to the boondocks of this tropical city I love, Miami. My family and friends can always come to me when it comes to dining out. I can't take all the credit though. I'm fortunate to have a large eclectic group of family and friends that live or visit some of the hottest cities/countries across the globe. So it's always wonderful when I fly into one of their cities, get a recommendation, and find myself somewhere brand new. 

      Then there are the days where I'm not on the run. I have a day off, the theatre is dark, someone's birthday is coming up, or time is just simply standing still. My body says stay in bed but my mind wants some sort of stimulation. That's when I get in the kitchen, bring out the flour, eggs, sugar, extracts, milk and all my other weapons and create something brand new or try out a recipe that I saw on Pinterest or maybe from my collection of books that I'm always expanding. 

    You will see a variety of dishes, desserts, and drinks from trendy places to mom 'n' pop's from my favorite spots. I'll even add in there my family, friends, and my very own creations. I've noticed that many actor/singers start their own charities, fashion lines, perfume lines, make-up lines, and of course TRENDY LOUD RESTAURANTS! All of those are great, hell I would love to have all of them but I'll start out with something small -- when I've put a few bucks away! I already have the vision and sketches in mind for my restaurant. I can't say too much cause I would have to "patent" that first. Just know you would hear jazz from different era's, think speak easy days, vintage furniture and other decor accents, not to mention amazing architecture to really sell it.It would have a separate bakery too!  During the mornings and afternoon the bakery would be blazing it's ovens to provide fresh baked goods for all the patrons in Miami. Yup, one day I'm going to give the beautiful people of Miami a wonderful eating experience.

        Well that's my first blog--EVER!!!-- SALUTE, CHEERS, PROST TO GOOD EATS AND GOOD HEALTH!

All the best,

Caro

In Vino Veritas


*looking for a particular place to eat/drink? I'd love to recommend you one! Comment or message me.


No comments:

Post a Comment