Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Blogger is Back.

Emily-Liz-Caro

Avid followers of Liz Dikinson

         We are half way through 2014 and blogging hasn't been happening as frequently as I hoped. Blogging hasn't happened period.

 I promise you I still eat macarons at least once a month, I constantly am finding new places locally and abroad to share with you, and still baking away for clients if time permits in between my acting gigs.

So I've been busy- now it's time to catch you all up to speed on some projects I've worked on.

Let's start with publications this year. There have been a few and all thanks to a special lady...

   I was fortunate enough to have some of my work circulate throughout the web during the duration of a year. Last spring I joined forces with (click there >) LIZ DIKINSON PHOTOGRAPHY, to do a' Vintage Chic Pink Grey' styled shoot.  I provided a fun modern style cake that was adorned with beautiful dusty pink roses. I got to meet some great local Miami, Fl vendors.

   Fast forward several months and we find ourselves regrouping for a 'Country Chic Wedding' styled shoot. Where again I was able to supply a rustic cake. I finally got to do a "naked" cake and cover it with fresh real blooms.

     The brain behind these shoots go to the go getter, Liz. If you are looking for the ultimate wedding/ family package, she delivers. Her work is beautifully captured and you just have to check out her site to believe it. Tell her what you are looking for and she makes it happen with her creative team! Liz is able to organize your thoughts, help you plan, and deliver a finish product. I love working and collaborating her and cannot wait for the next one.

    To the most recent publication comes to an Ad campaign for TOBACCO FREE FLORIDA. The week of April, 21st 2014, marked the '6th Annual Tobacco Free Week', and for that whole week they featured a cake that I was commissioned for. I'll be posting the published images as soon as I get them, but I can tell you it was a different feeling making this cake for such a serious message. They asked for a wedding cake, with the cake topper having a patient and their doctor over coming the cancerous effects on smoking. The end goal was to inspire both the patient and the doctor to over come the addiction on smoking and to educate and prevent an inevitable death from such an easily accessed source.

I'll be posting some pictures below, but for total access of all the pictures please visit the following links:

A complete list of press and publications from the Liz Dikinson Photography Team:

http://www.lizdikinsonphotography.com/praise-press/


The Vintage Chic Pink & Grey Wedding:


http://www.lizdikinsonphotography.com/blog/2013/12/2/pink-grey-wedding-inspiration-bridal-editorial

The Country Chic Wedding:

http://www.lizdikinsonphotography.com/blog/2014/1/31/rustic-country-chic-bridal-inspiration


Pinkies Up,

Caro










P.S. Still to come: Current and Past Projects, Cake Tutorials, and did you know I'm now selling my handmade items through the web and boutiques???  More on that to come, but for now check out my ETSY shop:









No comments:

Post a Comment